All first-time fiat deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal hold on the account.
To deposit funds to your Kraken account (via bank wire):
- Confirm that you have a verified Etana Custody account.
- From within the Etana platform, navigate to Accounts > Deposit and choose your desired Assettype from the dropdown field.
- Input the amount and choose the approved External Source Account (this is the bank account that you registered in the Funding Accounts tab).
- Select Confirm.
- Double-check that all the information is correct for the External Source Account.
- Initiate a wire transfer at your online banking terminal or in-person at your bank's branch using the given deposit details. Please remember to reference the Beneficiary listed rather than your own name and include the Wire Notes on the wire.
*Deposits from your bank to Etana Custody normally take between 3-5 business days. If it has been more than 5 business days, please send a copy of your wire confirmation to email@example.com.