Yes, you can. You will receive an email from with instructions and what additional documents we require to verify this account.

We will need:
- Completed and signed PEP form

  • A valid Rent Agreement or a Utility Bill with the SAME address that is listed in your foreign bank account statement
  • Bank Statement with the following information:
    • Full Name
    • Valid Residential Address
    • Account Number
    • Not older than 90 days

***Must be a PDF or Scan.  We DO NOT accept screenshots***